Fishing in Grindelwald
In Grindelwald, actually at the Bachalpsee, it is possible to fishing also with a fly rod. The Fish Patent can be bought at the tourism office or at the cable car station Grindelwald-First. It is mandator for all streach of water to have a fish patent (licence).
- Fishing is only allowed from 15 June to 31 October
- Fishing is prohibited during the night.
- The minimum size of all fish species is 27 cm
- A maximum of 4 fish may be caught per day
- The replacement of fish in hand is not allowed.
- Fishing is allowed with a maximum of two rods.
- Fishing with live bait fish is prohibited.
- Fishing with barbs is prohibited.
- No live bait fish may be brought to the lake or from the lake to the valley.
- This card is personal and may not be transferred.
- The fishing regulations of the canton of Bern apply
A day ticket costs CHF 30 per person and a 4-day ticket costs CHF 100 per person.