Grindelwald • Wengen • Mürren • Lauterbrunnen • Haslital
Applicable regulations for entry into Switzerland
When entering Switzerland the following provisions must be observed depending on the personal situation.
Vaccinated and recovered persons do not have to present a negative PCR or antigen rapid test before entering Switzerland. For non-vaccinated and non-convalescent persons, a negative test result is obligatory before entering Switzerland.
Exceptions to the testing requirement can be viewed on the federal website.
Important: The above mentioned regulations only provide a rough overview. The most up-to-date information and regulations on entry can be found under the following links on the federal website.
- General information on the situation in Switzerland
- All information on entering Switzerland
- Covid certificate for those vaccinated/vaccinated abroad
- FAQ on entering Switzerland
- Interactive travel check tool
This is how we protect ourselves!
It can be confusing. Where exactly do we have to wear a mask? And when exactly are we obliged to give our data?
To get a better overview, we click on the link below and look at the map.
Here we find specific information about our resorts.
All current information is available on Mürren inside.
Safely through the summer
With the protection concepts of the various tourist enterprises and communities you can spend beautiful and relaxing summer holidays in the Haslital.
- Find out about the current status of the measures.
- Click here for the take-away overview in the Haslital.
- Please note the applicable federal and canton of Bern rules:
Guidelines Canton Bern
- Reference to the information of the municipalities Meiringen and Hasliberg:
Municipality of Meiringen
Municipality of Hasliberg